Monday, July 20, 2015

Avengers: Age of Ultron All Star 3.75-inch Scarlet Witch



I love-hate this action doll. There is no other movie Scarlet Witch action doll in this scale, so there.



I'm looking forward to Hasbro's quarterly sales report. A lot of people who liked the 4-inch action dolls have been ranting and cutting their purchases. I don't know how this reaction affects Hasbro. We'll see.


*You're not even two-faced...grrrr!!!

At least, I didn't have to make my own. Her look is temporary, anyways. She'll have a new look in her next movie. I hope she gets a better action doll in this scale by then.

I thought I'll have a hard time buying her. Luckily, she was a lot easier to find than Black Widow but more difficult than Hawkeye. I got her at SM department store just this weekend. That's 3 months after it was released internationally and about 2 weeks after it was released locally.

No comments: