Friday, June 26, 2015

Wange Creation Villa No. 34052

I wanted my bootlego minifigs to have a bootlego minihouse. Most of the houses on the market are pink. They didn't use to be like that. I remember last year, a toy store was selling red and beige houses. Luckily, there were 3 boxes left, 2 for villa number 34051 and the one I got, number 34052. These were released last year.


There are 6 styles for the houses as can be seen at the back of the box. Two are yellow.


There's an instruction manual but the 1st step was confusing. It's hard to locate where to attach the first pieces. It was also difficult to understand how to attach different pieces (all in gray) in another step. There was no extra floor, wall or roof brick so following the instructions is crucial.


There were no missing pieces but there's a few extra plant pieces since I designed the plant layout. It took me about 4 hours to build.


There was no furniture included which was fine since this won't be an ordinary house once I'm done with it. It's for my X-men but my other minifigs can use it, of course. If you won't fill it up with furniture, you can store the minifigs in the rooms.


This brick set came with two minifigs but I didn't bother taking their pics. All I want is the house. The small basketball court on the side is a nice touch.

I got it for about US$24 with 755 pieces or 3 cents per piece. This was sold for much more in other places. For once, I'm glad I don't have to pay more just because of where I live. 


UPDATE:
The 320000 series villas where spotted in another department store. They cost about US$13.

2015-07-04 update
Villa number 34052 was spotted at Divisoria for only US$19, $5 cheaper than the department store price.

No comments: