Monday, June 1, 2015

Divisoria Doll Stuff

While looking for Barbie shoes to match the new doll clothes I've made, I saw my stash of doll items I bought a few months back from Divisoria. Most of them are basic and uninspiring so I didn't blog about them. Some are too small for Barbie dolls. They could probably be for Licca dolls. Each Divisoria clone fashion pack costs PhP100 (it could be less if you buy more) while Mattel fashion packs each costs PhP500.Divisoria, as usual, is the bigger bang for buck.

(The dolls are not from Divisoria and were only included to show the size and fit of the clothes.)

Some packs came with bags and belts. I remember two other belts that I liked so much, I stored them separately. Now, I can't remember where I hid them. Aside from the belts, I like the shoes shown below. I felt they need a photo of their own to showcase the details.


3 comments:

dolljunk said...

Lol that orange jacket with the fur collar is actually a winter Bratz jacket from years ago so I think these packs are from factory off cuts and such as well as their original stuff...

Niel said...

Thanks for the ID. You're probably right about them being factory offcuts. I wonder what took them so long before they decided to these.

Niel said...

*to sell these