Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mint

This is another Mattel dress I recently got at a discounted price. I like the color and the simplicity, although it's a one-trick pony dress unlike the previous one.




It came with a pair of silver/gray heels but I prefer the sandals Grace came with. It gives the look a little edge but Grace's big eyes doesn't help with the objective. She just begs for a repaint and probably a head shrinking.

Do you know that these flat footed Barbie dolls have the same height as the teen Skipper dolls? And the teen Skipper dolls can use the new flat footwear. It's a little tight (friction with the rubbery feet doesn't help) but it works.



I was looking forward to use that mint sandals (I like mint and pastel colors these days) on my doll but they seem like she broke her ankle and have to wear a cast.

I don't know if this flat feet gimmick will last for long. There's not a lot of footwear options. Maybe I won't be buying flat footed dolls unless they release more footwear. The upcoming batch isn't promising.

No comments: