Saturday, March 14, 2015

Another Jianidi

I got me another Jianidi doll from that far off place. I got it for about 50% off the original price. There were two dress colors left for the Girl Feelings doll, yellow and this. I realized too late that a photo of the three dresses together (I already have the pink one) might look interesting. Plus, who knows when I'll need another articulated body that can work with the Peace skin tone. I might go back to get another with a yellow dress. You'll never know when they'll run out of stock.



The problem with clone toys in general is that they don't have the longevity in the toy shelves. Once they've sold out, you can't expect the manufacturer to produce another variant. The only reason why these these Jianidi dolls haven't sold out (despite the interest based on the statistics on searches that land visitors in this blog) is that the store is in a remote location and I don't even know the exact address. I just know how to get there.

___________

A few weeks after this entry, the Jianidi dolls have been sold in major toy stores. They don't really sell well maybe due to quality issues posted in another entry.

1 comment:

NJ Dizon said...

There's also an orange colored skirt.