Friday, August 28, 2015

White Queen



There's an upcoming 4-inch action doll for Emma Frost from the Marvel Infinite Series line. I can't say I'm excited about it. Most of my X-men are in their vintage costumes and the modern Emma won't fit in. I decided to create my own Emma Frost as the White Queen from the Hellfire Club using Psylocke as the base. I wanted her skin to be fairer so she was painted all over.
 

I have been putting off this project because I couldn't get the parts I want, specifically the heeled feet from the Baroness (G.I. Joe). I also used the Baroness' hair. I just made it shorter. I also had difficulty in repainting the small face. It's hard to keep the small eyes from looking derpy, especially if the face mold is not all that pretty to begin with.





Although the action doll could use some more polishing and detailing, I decided to take pictures right away. I can't be sure when I can go back and work on her again.

No comments: