Sunday, October 18, 2020

Four-inch Wonder Woman by Spin Master

The best thing about this toy is that it's not made in China! I hope Spin Master keeps manufacturing toys not in China.


The 2nd wave of the DC Heroes United action dolls did not reach the Philippines probably because of the pandemic. That means we didn't get the Wonder Woman with the gold and translucent accessories. This version, with the silver accessories, is from the 3rd wave. While I like this silver sword better, I'd like to have the gold lasso.



The 2nd thing I like about this doll, is that it's not overly sexualized. Usually, female action dolls have size F breasts or larger. The male bodies from this toy line is comical. Sometimes, I like the not-so-serious aesthetics of the line, but I think I can do better. I definitely can create my own versions of these characters but I can make up a number of excuses.




Wonder Woman can cross-over to my Marvel Universe toys without looking out of place unlike Bruce and Clark.


And since these are action dolls, let's show some action! Don't you just hate it when you see articulated toys and all you can see are basic standing poses?



I initially thought that I wanted toy version of the Invisible Jet from Spin Master but then I think it will just be overpriced, so never mind. I can settle with my imagination.



The last thing I like about this Wonder Woman, it that she knows that cops are bad. PERIODT!



 

No comments: