Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Pissed and Makeup

I'm still pissed that a lot of the dark-skinned doll are not sold in local stores. I have to resort to buying buying these African dolls from China since they are the most cost effective way of providing articulation for my other dolls.

The main reason why I bought another set of articulated African doll is to rebody my repainted Fairytopia doll. It's not a perfect match but it's acceptable. Since the online store increased the shipping fee, I decided to get an extra body to save on shipping fee. These naked dolls cost cheaper than the clothed ones so it kinda evens out. I don't want their original clothing anyways.



While I'm glad the doll on the left turned out the way it did, I can't say the same for the other. I recently finished watching Glow on Netflix and was inspired to do 80s makeup. It didn't turn out well. I might erase the face and try again later.

1 comment:

Ms. Leo said...

It you put it out into the universe, maybe someone will hear!